steers and queers

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mademan

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2003
BigTen Country
Must be something about the state of Texas this week.
Tx A&M -10 1/2 vs Kansas
Tx Tech-14 1/2 vs Colorado
Texas-5 1/2 vs Nebraska

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mademan

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2003
BigTen Country
adding...

adding...

Michigan -4
Michigan wants revenge in the worst way for the way they lost to MSU the last time in East Lansing. Jeremy LaSueur especially.

I hung out with Carl Diggs last week after the Purdue game and he/they were very anxious to get this week started. The defense is firing on all cylinders at the right time. He was quoted as saying that he couldn't imagine leaving college without winning in E. Lansing.

Watch for #15 to come through with another big game. This kid is special and he's only a sophomore. (redshirt) He brings what has been missing from the special teams (return game) since Woodson left. He brings people outta their seats everytime he touches the ball. Put him with Edwards and Avant in the receiving game and they have arguably the best receiving corps in the big ten and maybe the nation.

Stopping Smoker will be the key as was stopping Kyle Orten last week and with 7 sacks, they did it well.

Michigan State getting 4 at home in a series that has been dominated by the home team seems like a trap to me. If Vegas is dropping the hook...I'm not taking the bait.

Michigan 31
MSU 17

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg