Stephen Paddock

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I watched the documentary of the Vegas shooting last night. It’s called Money Machine. They have yet to determine a motive. Does anyone have inside info from people on the ground in Vegas ? Sick story.

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
I watched the documentary of the Vegas shooting last night. It’s called Money Machine. They have yet to determine a motive. Does anyone have inside info from people on the ground in Vegas ? Sick story.
Go watch the body cam footage of the one police officer who didnt turn his cam off before entering Paddock's room at Mandalay Bay. It indicates that no windows were broken in his room when the police entered the room. This conclusively proves the official story about Paddock is a lie. I'm not saying this wasnt a horrible tragedy with many people shot/killed, it was. I'm only responding to your post titled Paddock as you must still belive he did it, although the body cam footage shows otherwise. There is no known motive for Paddock because Paddock didnt do anything. Don't ask me what really happened as I don't know although I have some suspicions.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Didn't he have connected suites? I didn't follow much of this, but I thought they breached adjoining rooms?

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
He had two rooms but the one where the shots supposedly came from was the one that was breached first.....but it had no broken windows AT THAT TIME. The police later broke the window because they realized the official story was impossible without a broken window in that room. The body cam footage proves the official story is a lie.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
The police later broke the window because they realized the official story was impossible without a broken window in that room. The body cam footage proves the official story is a lie.

For those not familiar with Mr. pug, he thinks everything is a conspiracy, so take the above information with a "grain of salt".

But with that said, good to have a long time member back......pug is back:smilies2:smilies1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pug

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
Jaco, Costa Rica
For those not familiar with Mr. pug, he thinks everything is a conspiracy, so take the above information with a "grain of salt".

But with that said, good to have a long time member back......pug is back:smilies2:smilies1
This is exactly why I stopped posting here. I post a literal fact and get attacked within minutes. Thanks for reminding me why I havent posted here in years.

• Haha
Reactions: Ripper and redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I'm putting a theory out there that you and Jon are the same guy.......

I am in on that.

I have no evidence to back that up.....but I am 100 percent in on that✔️✔️✔️✔️

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
This is exactly why I stopped posting here. I post a literal fact and get attacked within minutes.

Yes, thanks for clearing it all up.....Paddock is clearly innocent and did nothing.

It is a shame you got attacked for posting indisputable facts backed up with evidence that can not be disputed.

I don't blame you for leaving, you made the right choice.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I welcome back a long time Madjacker.......only to drive him off again with my vicious post.

pug is right...I suck😰

For the thousands of members I have driven away from this website........I am going to ban myself 2 hours.

It seems like the right thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I welcome back a long time Madjacker.......only to drive him off again with my vicious post.

pug is right...I suck😰

For the thousands of members I have driven away from this website........I am going to ban myself 2 hours.

It seems like the right thing to do.

Well, you're not helping.

:smilies4