stepping out...

Stag

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
I'll be playing the Washington-Atlanta game to go OVER 6.5-flat. This is a fairly big play for me.

Neither team is good on defense and both play wide-open styles. Considering that their first two games were 1-0 and 3-0, both teams should look forwrd to opening it up tonight.
I like the no vig factor too. This should be a shootout. This should have been the NHL's first "7" total since the 1990's.

Stag

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Stag, not that it matters but I think one of the Pens games was a 7 total last year after Mario came back if memory serves. Could be wrong. Good luck. I hope it is 5-2 WASH.

Stag

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
Sports Junkie-
You are exactly right...nice catch. Two Pittsburgh games last March had totals of 7. I must have been focused on the NCAA tournament at the time! What a difference a few months make....Pens have totals of 4.5 now!!

Stag

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Originally posted by Stag:
What a difference a few months make....Pens have totals of 4.5 now!!

Stag, interesting you should mention that. I have a friend who is quite a hockey capper (trying to get him to contribute here) and is also a Pens fan. He was mentioning today what an embarrassment that 4.5 total is at this point.

[This message has been edited by Sports Junkie (edited 12-06-2001).]

Stag

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
I should payed the vig and taken the OVER 6 -135 at another book. But I got greedy and played the OVER 6.5 at even money.
Bad move. Bad week. At least I collected on the Pens tonight.

Bet on MyBookie