Stinky line alert or is it? SF/OAK -9 now

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
I have been watching the movement on this game all week. This line is very confusing or is it. SF opened around 7' and this line has continued to move up to 9 at most shops. You have a home dog coming of a complete meltdown last week against a 9er's team that has clearly underachieved with a lot of turmoil brewing around their coach, a QB who is highly overrated and a QB who has yet to throw a 4th quarter td this year I believe. The 9er's have not won by more than 10pts since Oct 19th, hello it is Dec now. How the hell is this line 9?????

This line to me is begging for OAK $$$.

I am not biting though.

History favors laying the heavy chalk. Teams coming of a +30 point loss as a dog are a mere 24-81-9 if my numbers are correct. Thats has the Fav at around 80% cover rate or if you factor out the ties it drops it slightly 78%.

MMMM now I am not the smartest tool in the shed but if you tell me i can bet this line 10 times and i will win 8 of them then you have my attention. Smells like money to me.

Oak seems like the logical play I am sure by many. However I have to question whether this team really cares anymore. They got their 1 victory against a division rival, then the following game they get rolled and not just by a few but by 50+. They gave up 6.6 yards per rush last week. What do the 9er's do best? They run the ball. Plus the 9er's defense is starting to look like a defense again. Giving up only a mere 42 pts in the last 3 games.

Oak has their victory, SF fighting for their playoff lives and Harbaugh may be doing a on the filed interview here. What better way to impress your possible suitor then to steam roll the team they have put on the field.

I have bought this line at 8 and I am adding more at 9.

GL TO ALL!!!

Last edited: