Storr LA goalie tonite?--1.72 gga vs Chi

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
LA hasn't started Potvin on back to back nights yet this season, so Storr in net?

Storr has started 9 games against Chi, is 6-2 with .947 pct.

This cold LA team could get fired up after last nights bad loss, but with all the key injuries, Chi's recent play and excellent home record, and LA has one more road game on this tour--I'm still leaning toward Chi, but tie does look more possible. Anymore ideas on this?

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
good post, i agree....tough call terryray, i think you are right on, i imagine storr will start(potvin has been playing well lately but like you said, he hasnt started many back to backs) being a conference game, you might consider parlaying the ML with something(if you think there is a decent chance at the tie) i also think this is LA's 3rd in 4 nights and the stl home and home had to take some out of them(those home and home are just more physical games IMO) but with thibault's recent performances, it could be beneficial to just grab the ML and not the half puck--chi is 12-7-6-0 against western conference they do have some ties against conference opponents ..good luck if you decide to play

[This message has been edited by wigs (edited 12-09-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie