stRANGERS

Stag

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
Thank God I am a Devils fan!
I watched the Rangers lose tonight to Florida on t.v and I saw the same thing I've been seeing on MSG since 1997-- a team with overrated players who show no heart whatsoever.
GOOD hockey teams are always strong up the middle and the Rangers are far from that. Their centers, defensemen and goaltending stinks. I don't care what they're paid.
To think that Ranger fans are so optimistic about this team (and the last few)is a joke.
I (like most people in the forum) were all over the Rangers tonight and I lost a good chunk of change on them. They come out flat an lackluster against a POOR Florida team.
Write this down now...I WILL NEVER BET ON THE stRANGERS AGAIN ANY TIME SOON....ONLY AGAINST THEM.
I love the fact that they are stuggling, but tonight's effort just cemented my opinion about them over the last few years. This is not a good team!
What was I thinking picking them?! I should have donated that money to a better cause.

Stag

HONUS

Forum Member
Jul 27, 1999
Toronto
They are difficult to get a read on. On paper, they are a lot better than reality.

They had a huge win against Dallas, so we all got fooled into thinking they were the real thing. Maybe Dallas was a little tired. A huge game in Det on Friday and a tough OT loss to NYI on Sunday. Then in NYR on Monday. So, we were lead to believe that the NYR were back!

And...FLA is not a good hockey team.

Let's not write-off the NYR entirely but let's pick our spots to play them. It will be interesting to see what Slats/Lowe does with this line-up in the next few weeks. Right now, this is not a playoff team.

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
geez, you think after beating dallas, they would have continued their momentum against an "inferior" opponent who played the night before????

AND the rangers were playing at HOME???
WTF???????????

mad.gif

hoya

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2001
The Rangers are soooooo inconsistent its ridiculous. And the fact that everybody and their mother was on them tonight didnt help. Probably last time I bet on a Rangers game for a while.

Bet on MyBookie