Strong Lean For Thursday

Augur

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2003
Last saturday i bet on Houston over Army ...made it a 2 unit bet ..and covered nicely for me ...This thursday they play So Miss away ...So Miss is no Army ...feel that So Miss-2 is the right side here ...can contain Houston i feel ...Opinions on this match-ups please ...Looks very good at very short line ...Augur

Augur

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2003
LOL just now saw that i got my notes mixed ...Not Houston ...TCU had them as a 2 unit bet too ...and over Cinn ...now claim Al'swhimers ...lol ....still capping this one ...Augur

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
auger,

congratulations on a great week.

there is a theory going around that states that betting a lower ranked team over a ranked team when they are favored. right now the lower ranked team, so. miss. is favored over tcu which is a ranked team. but by game time, tcu may be favored.

good luck

Augur

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2003
The line here opened at So Miss-2 1/2 ...then dropped to -2..then has stayed there ...hope that it does go to 1/1 ...would then make it a 2 unit bet for me for sure ...i cap So Miss to win by 6-7 points on final cap ...any one else like this one?..Augur

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
just a comment:

i've looked this game monday and today. hear is my take!
i watched S.Miss play saturday nite, tulane, and the quarterback for tulane Losman was suppose to have a gimp shoulder from 2 weeks ago and still nagging. Well damn if he didn't act like he had 3 throwing arms because he almost beat the eagles from start to finish. The eagles struggled to win this game 28-14.

Now my point is the power rating for tulane is approx .95 and s. miss is approx. 110. and TCu is 117.0+. the power rating for Tcu is almost equal to Miami-ohio and miami fla and is higher than ole miss.

now boys and girls we may be taking tcu lightly!

this game could set up to be history if tcu wins because the BCS will have to contend with a non-BCS 10-0 team and the folowing week tcu play the reall powerhose SMU which potentially puts them at 11-0 .........ain't gonna be pretty.

Many view point can be given on this game. S.Miss has the No.! defense in C-usa . but i see that they are vunerable to the pass whcih tcu , with QB Hassell, has made it to this point.

i see a close game and not a blowout and have not decided whether or not to play this game.

with that said ....i was the only one on this board that did not play kansas state last weekend..good luck gentlemen

spinn

Forum Member
Oct 29, 2003

so are u guys going with Southern Mississippi then,,, cause I'm somewhat thinking of going with TCU,, but would like to hear more of ur thoughts,,

also what do u guys think of the other thrusday game,,, Middle Tennessee or Arkansas State,, for me I'm think Arkansas State,,, but ur opinions on this game would be greatly appreciated as well,

thanks

Augur

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2003
Hope a few of my new found friends got on this one ...in my new thread i posted So Miss-2 as a 2 unit play as well as 1 unit on the over 40 1/2 ...both covered ...now on to a winning saturday ...christmas is coming ...Augur

Bet on MyBookie