Stupid to even DOUBT the Lakers

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dta6

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2001
You know the back to back Champions go and lose 2 in a row and myself and probably a lot of bettors here BACK OFF !

I was very dumb tonight and instead of seeing a 5* or 10* WIN..

I saw oh SH*T Memphis is HOT right now winning on the road...

The Lakers just lost to THE BULLS :shrug: and lost SHAQ !

Did I really analyze the game or was I in a DAMN COMA ??

Let's see do really have to answer that ?

I read the line at 10:30pm LA -10.5 and left to go eat...

I was like oh no way I will not touch that with SHAQ out and back to back losses...

Well as I eating a chicken wing watching the HEAT game PRAYING that I made the right call MIAMI +2 what do I see......

LA up by 35 points and KOBE with 56....

I ALMOST CHOKED ON THAT WING and then I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF and wanted to PUKE !

Ok sorry for babbling but it's almost 2am and work is near....

OH MIGHTY LA LAKERS I WILL NEVER DOUBT YOU AGAIN !!

:) :D :) :D

:violin:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
dta6

Oh mighty Lakers I will never doubt you again ...lol

Hey dt I havnt looked yet but when LA plays Chicago again I hope its in the Staple Center. I think that would be a good game to load up on the Lakers and give the points. Can anyone say blowout...

Scott-Atlanta

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
dta6...You are a trip. :) The Lakers were my POD and didn't end up betting them because I had my head up my ass and was over analyzing everything. I actually went to bet them at WSEX and the line rose from 9 to 10 and I don't know why, but I didn't think the Lakers would cover 10 points. Oh well, we live and learn. I was with you on Miami though and I'm glad they came through for us. Ended up just losing on the Mavs last night. I still can't figure out what happened in that game:confused: GL tonight!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
Kobe happened. At the end of 3rd, the score was Mem59, Kobe 56. I'm not a big Kobe fan, but that was an unbelievable performance. I thought it was funny that Gasol blocked his last shot, though.

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
ddubs---I don't know what happened in the Magic/Mavs game.

I agree with you about Kobe, 56 points without playing the entire game. He was very upset about what happened in Chicago and even had 33 written on his sneakers last night. He was out to make a statement in that game.

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
Club...I guess the Mavs game was just one of those anomalies that you can't blame your handicap skills for. You just can't predict a 33-9 quarter, you know. It just goes to show that anything can happen in the NBA, and that sometimes you just gotta throw the trends out the window.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ClubFoot

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2001
Atlanta, GA
ddubs---By the end of that Mavs game I was ready to throw myself out the window. :) Seriously though, you're right, we can't win them all (I am still trying to find a way though).