Sugestinons needed - what's the opposite of a "fag hag"?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
So I've pretty much got 2 lives now - a California one which I'm trying to mold in a conventional normal kinda way, perhaps find a wife, gamble less, etc etc - and a Vegas one, which pays the bills and is...well, in Vegas. As it turns out, my recent set of friends in Vegas ((they tend to change on a yearly basis (at most)) are made up of several lesbians. So what is the term for a straight dude who hangs out with lesbians? I know that straight chicks who hang out with gay dudes are affectionately known as "fag hags", but what is the gender opposite of that?

I'm open to suggestions, because the lesbians I'm spending time with just call me another lesbian. No imagination there, I'd like a new special term for this new special situation I find myself in. Thanks in a dvance to madjacks for coming up with many spectacular labels....

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Three things that come to mind:

Lesbeau
Lesboy
BlueBall

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Maybe I missed the boat? Do you gamble for a living? If not what do you do in LV that sustains you?

Anyway, sounds like a charmed life and more power to you! Need a wingman? :shrug:

As far as the name, maybe:

Dike Dude?

I could even loan you my name, Pimpolo...for a small fee of course!

Reactions: kosar

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

.....Not that there's anything wrong with it.

On a serious note, being friends with Lesbians can be rough. So many lesbians have the worst characteristics of men and woman, but there are a few that have the best of each.

Just don't beat a lesbians girlfriend at pool. :nono:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
fag-stag?......fruit-fly?...

btw...are you allowed any teabagging or pudenda rubbing?...... if so,and in spite of your insulting me recently in the political forum,you`re back on my "people i`ve never met but still worship" list.....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Just don't beat a lesbians girlfriend at pool. :nono:

That's pretty funny you mention that, cuz I played pool with this particular couple and I don't think I could beat the butchier one on my best day. So, no worries about that happening.

I like "Lesbro". I going with that. Well done!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Maybe I missed the boat? Do you gamble for a living? If not what do you do in LV that sustains you?

Anyway, sounds like a charmed life and more power to you! Need a wingman? :shrug:
I'm a terrible gambler - that and the weather are why I had to leave as much as possible. Actually, I publish street maps of the area - which is great business because of all the growth. It's basically like the Thomas Guide, which would be familiar to the west coast people.

Sincerely,
Lesbro

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
fag-stag?......fruit-fly?...

btw...are you allowed any teabagging or pudenda rubbing?...... if so,and in spite of your insulting me recently in the political forum,you`re back on my "people i`ve never met but still worship" list.....
I could definitely join this couple, but I don't want to. As it turns out, I think of the butch ones pretty much the same as guys. I'd no sooner jump into that threesome than I would a married couple - which means never. Much creepier thought than I would have previously imagined.

....What's a "pudenda rubbing"?

Bet on MyBookie