Sun NFL

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dangerously

PLAY BALL
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2006
NJ
:shrug: looks :scared and leans :shrug: ....

Cincy 1-3 on road vs.KC 2-3....difficult to lay a FG here knowing KC's home prowess..Taking the home dog + the points.

Jags - 6 1/2... Jax last 2 road wins vs.KC & DEN ( Extremely tough places to win,even though neither of them playing well) convince me they might be a good thing. Maybe Leftwich has been the problem all along.

CLEV.-4..... Bet them last week.....Pats just about handed them the cover last week and they managed to blow it with INT for TD late :com: .
Agressive team that seems to like to put points up , they need to win games like this to build on their confidence...meanwhile Miami 0-5 playing B to B road games :com:

Chi/ Minn....tough spot to lay 4+ points,vikes off bye ,not sure what to expect.... Bears can be offensively anemic...,cannot endorse either side.:shrug:

Phil/Jets...seems that everything points to the Eagles to have a breakout game here, and there's lots of expectation that they will. But both teams are desperate for a win and both will put up points. Slugfest in order.....Over 42 1/2....will be only rooting for the Mangini's!

Balt -9....I really hope this line stays at 9 0r less,anything over that will take me off this game, but IMO this is onesided all the way. Home game between 4 road games for Balt, and IMO they flex there muscles here a bit vs. a severely wounded opponent. Will be surprised if this is not a double-digit win.:SIB

Tenn+3...can't discount this team as a dog, small play.

Wash +3.....Bears deflated GB'S bubble.....skins have the weapons to do more damage.

Car +5......If Vinny gets the start here you could say it's "THE BATTLE OF THE CEMENT SHOES!" Yikes Curt Warner and Vinny Testeverde, defenses must be licking there lips!....gotta believe that both defenses will keep the others QB off stride and cause TO's...and taking the points seems to me to be the way to go.

NE/Dal...don't think Dal is as good as NE, but I would'nt lay 5 points on the road to a 5-0 team....skip

SD/Oak..SD may be full of themselves after last weeks win. Raiders off a bye as a 10 point dog in a division game....Oak +10

SEA/NO...Seahawks IMO are this years Jekell and Hyde, don't know what to expect from week to week......... NO has,nt won or covered a game yet. They had high expectations for the season and talent to go with it, but nothing has materialized just yet. Seattle might do enough to win ,but IMO Saints get the cover.....also over 42 1/2 if there is no rain.

KC+3
JAX-6 1/2
Clev-4
Over 42 jets
Ravens-9
Tenn+3
Wash +3
Car+5
Oak +10
NO +6
Over 42 1/2...NO

GL to all !!!!!!:SIB