Sunday 10.9.05 Plays!

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
I haven't posted this year but been hiting around 60% this year. I'll try to post As much as possible.
That being said here they are.

Indy -15 (5 units)
big public play, but why not public has to win sometimes. Colts dominate this one on both sides of the ball and wins easily 35-10!

Denver/Wash over 34.5 (5 units)
I think Washington's D gets exposed at mile high and gives up too many points. However I do think they will keep it with the number& could pull off the upset. Over is the best play. 24-23 Denver

Detroit -1 (3 units)
In a nutshell Lions 7 harrinton will play better at home and win this one by 10. (27-17)

Atl +2 (3 units)
I think with dunn in the backfield and the falcons Defense, they should get it DUNN with or without Vick. Schwab showed alot of composure last week and the he can move the ball and run the offense. Given it was against a weak Minny team, but I think he'll be just fineagainst the beat up D of NE. Atl wins (27- 20)

G.B. Packers -3 (3 Units)
Bottom Line Line is I don't see an 0-5 start espeacially at home in the colder weather against a traveled Aints team! GB get there 1st win of the season (21-10)

Small Plays ( 1 units each)
Buff -3
Philly -3
Bears +3

More plays than I normally play, but we'll see GL!! :mj14:

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
Good Day today going 5-3 (+11.5 units) :clap: and hittng my best plays let's top it off with a night cap.

Jax/Cin. over 37' (3 units)[/B]
GL :mj14:

D-Money

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Powder Springs, GA
6-3 on the day up +14.5 units!!!!! It's nice to be on the winning side every now and then. Let's keep it up. Haven't decide on the Monday night play but I have a slight lean and will post later. GL!

Bet on MyBookie