Sunday 2 plays

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Hey guys,

Yesterday (6-1)
Record (18-6)

San Fran -1
Look for the Dons to come out firing. For being poor overall, this team actually has some athletes and can shoot the rock. Not the strongest defensive team. I REALLY THINK too much value will be placed on each of these teams games against Fresno St. San Fran lost badly (at home, I saw that game, they were just outplayed)... and UCSB destroyed FSU at home. But without over analyzing this too much these teams match up pretty well, nod goes to the home team, in really need of a win, and can score.

Oregon St. +12
LSU will dominate the glass... if they turn that into points, then ok they cover. But got to give the nod to a decent team in the Beavers that will be HIGHLY motivated to play LSU at home. LSU's first true road test as well, like the points here.
Not worried about the bad loss to Nevada or the atrocious road loss at Hawaii.

Good luck,

Hobbs

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Adding

Adding

Thanks for the nice reply..

Adding...

St. Mary's +15.5
Sometimes (rarely) I will have to jump on a contrarian play. This line is simply nuts, SMC is not that talented and they are ONLY getting 15.5?!?!? Too strange to not notice. I do like Bennett, guy is not Calhoun, but a VERY solid basketball coach despite his team's sloppy play.
Well coached, anxious to put that Nevada drubbing behind them... ok I will take a shot.

Review

SF -1
Ore st. +12
SMC +15.5

Good luck,

Hobbs

Bet on MyBookie