Sunday Balls

barry_virus

Forum Member
Feb 28, 2005
YTD 4-1 +6.7 Units

I like Oklahoma State here -6 for 3 Units.

I just think that physically, Texas Tech cannot match up well with the Cowboys, especially in the post. I have other reasons, but I have to give my son a bath, he just peed the bed.

Ga Tech/Puke Under 145 1 Unit

In ACC games, you get an indication early if a game is likely to go over or not. I would not be suprised to see a total under 55 for the 1st half here as I think both teams are a little tired and will play some pretty ferorcious D on each other. Ga Tech looked very confused offensively in the 2nd half vs. NC, and I don't think you see the Bynum kid get 35 again. The only reason I don't hit this harder, is that if Redick goes off, GT will have to run a little faster to catch up and take more 3's as well and if it is really hotly contested and a game in the low 60-s with 2 min left, the refs may bend us over and give up an over.

Best of luck to everyone! kurby

barry_virus

Forum Member
Feb 28, 2005
Sorry for the late recap, but I think it is important to post an accurate record for anyone who may like to fade/ride.

YTD 5-2 + 4.4 Units

OSU was a heartbreaker, but so goes the life of College Basketball. I hope I can add some good insight as bases are right around the corner. Best of luck to everyone, working on some tourney picks for the week.

Bet on MyBookie