Sunday Bases 8/08/04

sharky17

ICECOLDBEERHERE
Forum Member
Apr 26, 2004
Shores of Lake Huron, Ontario
YTD [-15.15]
Wk (-7.33)

Didn't play yesterday, as I ended up playing 36 holes and spending the day at the golf course yesterday. This morning's task was getting my neighbour to drive me out to the golf course to retrieve my vehicle.... :nooo:

Anyway, the coffee is on, the sun is shining, and I am hoping I have a couple of winners on the slate for the day...

BOSTON RED SOX (-128) They burned me Friday night, but going back to them today. Detroit is still only 1-5 in their L6 and Boston needs a victory to keep up. I hope Wakefield can deliver, and Robertson has struggled recently for the Tigers, and their bullpen has seen a lot of action, so I hope that favours the Sox as well.

LOS ANGELES DODGERS (-151) Penny looked great in his debut for LA last outing, and think he comes up with another big effort today against Brett Myers and a Philadelphia team that is playing their 13th straight game on the road. They left home on 7/25 and have been to Miami, Chicago, San Diego and now LA. They should be a tired unit looking to head for home.....

Good Luck and have a great day,

Sharky

8)ELVIS(8

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
TENNESSEE
good luck sharky... i hear on the recooperating played a state tourney yesterday in softball finished 4th :rolleyes:

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
GL Sharky!! I see 2-0 for you today!! Dude, I can't stand watching ESPN now since every damn day it seems something terrible is going on with the Dolphins. Boston gone now......I honestly can see them winning 2-3 game this year. I hate to say it, but Wannstedt could get a taste of the good ole' Bear days with this team this year. Reports are saying Feely is just not catching on with the offense and looks like shit, so we're looking at another atleast beginning with Fielder. Defense is still there, but I see taking the UNDER and going against the Dolphins all season and you'll make money...Titans could be a GREAT pick the first week as they'll probably be Dogs or a pck'm and they have revenge for getting beat a couple years back on opening day by them....

Bet on MyBookie