MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
Spurs/Magic UNDER 95 1 Unit

Spurs/Magic UNDER 95 1 Unit

Both teams struggling on offense. The Magic aren't going to get much from the inside against Duncan/Robinson so they'll have to depend on their jump shooting. I think we see more of the same in the 2nd half. Lots of ugly 2nd half play from San Antonio recently which also makes me like this play.

Adding Washington at a pick

Indiana has some players in foul trouble in this one which could affect the 2nd half in a big way. I think MJ and company pull away in this one with Rip Hamilton and MJ putting up nice 2nd halves.

1 Unit Play

Last edited:

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
dragon .. yo

good 2 cya man .. with u on that .. had the under for the orlando game in mind .. .336 shooting 4 orlando + SA should play more D..

what about the Spur +1 ?

orlando shooting poorly + spurs playing better on road ..

was moving home yesterday .. damn tired but had to come to work 12-5 at school library :-(

GL.

Cheers !!!
Spock

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
hey Spock

hey Spock

was wondering what you were up to. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I went to get something to eat. I didn't have an opinion on the Orlando game. Couldn't get a feel. We'll take the next one down a little later. Good luck!

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
Orlando...

Orlando...

are they only going to shoot 3 pointers the rest of the game? 17 points in 4 minutes for them...

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
hopefully they stop going in .. last 3 have missed .. not a very good % shot .. also not much fouling for 3 pointers so clock is not stopped .. lets hope the lid on the bucket stays :)

got a $75 ticket for parking my rented minivan in the fire escape route while moving my stuff .. how can i move if i cant park the damn car within 40 feet of the entrance ? damn man .. dragon .. bought a bed .. tv stand .. etc etc .. moving my stuff yetserday.. gonna buy a computer with the money i made last week :)

what u been upto bud ? u r in NY right .. i usually make a visit to NYC every quarter ..

Cheers !!!
Spock

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
Spurs force OT...unbelievable. 1/2 point loss on Indiana 1st half over and now this shit to spoil what looked like another cover. :shrug:

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
crazy if u ask me .. where is the defence for three pointer ..
man ..

free throws did us in also .. 49 free throws .. :-(

fee sad for ya also dragon ..

Cheers !!!
Spock

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
it's all good buddy. I'm at 2-2 on the day so far. Plenty of time to making a winning day out of this. :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
true true .. am working for another 2.5 hrs ..

then gotta go with the girl to do shopping for new place .. hate moving ..

dragon what do ya do for living (other than making money here ) :D

am with ya till 5 pm thanx for the view on over/under .. playing small today .. . Also am checking out portland/chicago game .. chicago manages to keep game within bounds with portland last 2 times.

Cheers !!! and lets go get them

Spock

Last edited:

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Anyone else like the under 104' 2H...........

Anyone else like the under 104' 2H...........

in the LAL/Mavs???

Lake Defense in 2H. ez

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
Let's nail these 2

Let's nail these 2

Kings/T'Wolves

Lakers/Mavs

Not touching the sides on either of these.

I'm going with both overs,however.

Kings OVER 102.5

Lakers OVER 104.5

Both for 1 unit

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
hi ez ..

i was thinkin of the under in the lal game .. am trying to figure in the free throws factor if the game stays close ..

screwed up my total by 2 in orlando game second half ..

anyone thinkin of under for lal ?

what about minny game ?

but the way these guys are going .. .. . I think its a little bit of edge to the over ..

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
ez

ez

I think the Lakers defense has done as much is it can against the Mavs. The Mavs are going to score no matter how you slice it. I know the over is an extremely high number. Both teams will wind up close to 110 though. If they don't, I'd be very surprised.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Spock...........

Spock...........

2H free throws are a negative on the under and I sure hate to go agianst Dragon!!! ez