Sunday in Vegas (Any Jacks wish to join me for free beer)?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont
Heading out Sunday A.M. to vegas and plan on watching the Steelers knock off the Pat that afternoon. If and Madjackers going to be in Vegas this weekend and would like to have a couple free drinks let me know.
I will be at the Mirage and would like to meet a couple of the great members here if your in town,
Reply to this thread and I will get your email from Jack.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Dang, just missed you by a week. We were there this past weekend...have fun. The boy and I were whooping it up at ESPN Zone with the Vikings game...chilly weekend for Vegas, but nice for me.

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont
I hear ya on the cold. -8 c here right now but with the wind chill its -17c .
Was there last year and went to the ESPN (in newyork new york right). Got a great deal at mirage this time so going to try it this time.I will take vegas cold any time (LOL).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
It will be free beer, paid for by the members of the Hippo-Kramer contest and their hard earned money:mj07:

Look up Smurph, I think he lives there along with several other members and probably some that will be visiting

Have fun:00hour

wesis69

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2006
Cambridge,Ont
It will be free beer, paid for by the members of the Hippo-Kramer contest and their hard earned money:mj07:

Look up Smurph, I think he lives there along with several other members and probably some that will be visiting

Have fun:00hour

I will have fun. I wil also contact him.
On a side note the 20 U.S. is worth 20 Canadian now (LOL).

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Dang, just missed you by a week. We were there this past weekend...have fun. The boy and I were whooping it up at ESPN Zone with the Vikings game...chilly weekend for Vegas, but nice for me.

Oh NOW you say something.:shrug: I was just there.

Damn Wesis - I'll miss your visit! Would have been fun.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg