SUNDAY.... keep it rollin

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
CINCY -5 - WINNER

Cincy at home plays like a different team. Big wins against both the Patriots and Green Bay prove this. I am not buying the Geno Smith hype, and I think the stout Cincy defense brings him down a peg this week. I see a double digit cincy win. :0074:0074:0074

NYG +6 - WINNER

This is more of a trend play. Eagles are horrible at covering home games. 0-9 ATS in their last nine at home and 5-21 ATS last 26 as a home favorite!! What this means?? Road dog as covered 81% of the time in the last 26 games. I'll bite on the trend in an ugly matchup.

Buffalo +11 - LOSER

Jimmy Graham will not be playing. This changes a lot for the New Orleans game plan. They use Graham to open up the outside and the middle running lanes. I think Buffalo will be able to bring the pressure since they will not be forced to have safety help on Graham. I see NO winning by about a TD.... but I think Buffalo will keep it close..... as they have all year. Oh yea, the betting public loves New Orleans today.

KC -7 - LOSER

The Chiefs are stellar on defense and manage the game to perfection. Add in Jason Cambell at QB for the browns and I think this is a recipe for success. I don't see how the Browns can keep this game within double digits at ARROWHEAD.

Oakland +3 - WINNER

Last edited:

seppy21

Forum Member
Nov 19, 2009
Good luck GetUSome. We are opposite on a couple games and in the same saddle on a couple. Great season so far. Congrats.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
Adding:

San Fran Over 40 - WINNER

GL

Last edited:

GetUSome

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2009
Adding: