Sunday NCAA Hoops: Niagara @ Fairfield

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
YTD: 18-10

Everytime I get to 67% I get knocked back. Guess Iona is going to have to wait for StP to cut down the nets...

PICK: Niagara/Fairfield Over 140

These two teams both come in to this game on winning streaks, Niagara off a big win Friday night at Marist.

These two have one thing in common: they don't play much D: Niagara is last in the league in opponent's FG% at 47%, while Fairfield have allowed opposition to shoot 50+% from the field in 3 of L4.

The only concern with this Over is that Niagara is a streaky shooting team. I'm not sure why they take so many shots from behind the arc instead of taking it inside. In their first match-up, Niagara was 15-28 from 3 and shot 64% from the field in the 2H.

I'd take Niagara +1 if it weren't for the revenge factor. The Purple Eagles have won 3 of L4 with the only loss being in OT to Marist while Fairfield has won their L4 these wins were against lesser MAAC teams.

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
superbook...like the over and NU also. I didn't get the +1 but a pk game.Don't think it matters...Think purple play like they did vs Foxes...Stags winning streak,playing at home,all gave us good numbers.. I had NU -3 so love the line.Stags wins were over Iona twice even though NU beat them by 1.
GL ...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tt boy

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2001
ottawa
Niagara should have just stayed at the hotel after the lame display:scared