Forum Member
NBA final record: 1 unit=200 dollars

sides 1-1(-160
mline 1-1(+5 units +1000)
halftime 2-0(+6 units +1200)
+10units for finals.

series bet pending: Nets 5 units 1000/2450

Best bet: Nets first half -.5 8 units 1760/1600

The line was 2 yesterday and now it is 1---I believe this line has been bumped down with all the Spurs bets pouring in. How do i feel about who is going to cover. well i feel that nets played a great game in game 2. Kidd was the player i thought he was--Mutumbo played excellent off the bench providing rebound and a defensive prescence and toughness inside. Nets played oustanding perimeter defense and really pressured the ball causing turnovers, also Nets help d was perfect, they were swarming to the ball. Inspite of how well the Nets played and Spurs insufficient foul-shooting and inalbility to take care of the ball; the spurs had a chance to win it late. I believe they will do a better job in handling the ball and believe this game is tight all the way to the end. FOr this reason i will not play the game, as i stated before i believe Nets are the better team playing better basketball and Kidd's desire to win seems to be outmatched. But have only 1 play for tonights game. I feel it is the best play in this game. The play is Nets in the first-half -.5 WHy??? Because Nets are a good first-half team and them being at home they are even better early in the ball game. They get to shoot at their own hoops, Spurs first road game in finals-against Nets--i feel they will come out a little disoriented. Nets first-half is the best play of the finals to date. They will be pumped up early, they have the home crowd, they get to shoot on their own baskets. Not to mention i really love them in the series, but will not play them for the game because they have fizzled in both game 1 and 2--Are the spurs in better shape? I do not know, but nets will be solid in the first-half. Just play it trust me!!!!! As far as the total goes... I want to see if Poppovich makes adjustments. I really do not think he does much different, because their bad foul-shooting and turnovers caused them the game. They have to take care of the ball---they can. The only thing i believe Poppivich does different is plan to run when Mutumbo is in, get the game ragged. Other side note: Spurs have got to the line more times in both games, I feel nets will get to the line being at home. I really think this game gods over because of the fact that the nets are at home, and play better at home, Spurs proved they can win on road. Also if nets are winning late, i feel Spurs (Duncan) can score when they need it, which leads to pts and then fouls late. WIth the combination of nets getting to the line more today and Spurs may have to play catch up--i would lean over. BUt will not play;;Why?/ I want to see what adjutments each coach makes---The total is relfected on coaches gameplan--so me being not sure--i will just stay away.
Again i feel nets win this series, but will not play them tonight for the simple fact that if the spurs would have protected the ball and hit a few more foul-shots they probaly would have won the ball game. Best play: Nets first half .5 8 units 1760/1600-------they have been playing good early all playoffs and being back at home---recieving more calls--bank this one.--Good luck

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg