Sunday Stones Throws

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

PanamaCityKing

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2013
After passing the last of my kidney stones yesterday, last 1 the size of a pencil eraser and half inch long...lets try & get some winners here.

The lines on these today are very tight, outcome may/may not be remotely close to the line, but they are set pretty much dead on the money.

Not going big today at all.

I generally DO NOT advocate buying points in hoops, only a handful of times per season and usually onto a 3, almost always in the rare case i buy it is with an underdog as if i am playing a fave i feel i have enough cushion that the line will not factor in...of course sometimes it will but not often. if the line is under 2 and buying enters my mind its smart just to play ml.
Since I make 90% of my plays at reduced juice shops only....do the math, you can pocket an extra 20-50 units a year if you're a solid capper by not laying 10 cents....anyway, when I do buy a hook it's only when I can do so without going beyond -112, today I bought a half point and am laying -110 on the 1 game. The other 2 I am laying -105.

3.5 units OKC +3 -110
3.5 units Indiana -7
1.5 units Sacramento -7.5

Good luck on all your plays

:0074

PanamaCityKing

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2013
On the surface there's alot of reasons to back the Clippers here today...

At home....
Revenge.....
Don't want to be swept for the season....
OKC beat them last game without Chris Paul....
Raucous crowd at Staples....
Clippers great at home...
OKC just ok on the road....
Clippers hoping to improve to #2 in west in order to get a safer first round matchup....
Public firmly backing Lob City today....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PanamaCityKing

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2013
2-1 day
Clips are a highlight reel...nothing more .
That's why we take OKC

Pacers, a million $ player misses 2 ft under a min to go, then with a few ticks left we make 2 ft to win by 5 when we could have at least pushed...hey no biggie, you got paid to show up, go smoke a blunt its all good.

4-1 80% here so far

Hope everyone cashed in this Wkend I sure as hell did.
Thanks to everyone here who truly puts forth the effort daily to win!
:0074