Sunday Weather

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
I remember GM used to post a weather report each Sunday which helped me a lot, so thought I'd stick one up myself...

Any local updates from you guys appreciated.

Cinci (Carolina): Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Cool with highs in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph.

NYJ (Detroit): Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs in the upper 50s. South winds around 5 mph by afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Miami (GB): Partly sunny. Isolated showers. Highs around 90. Light winds becoming east 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Houston(Jax): Clear. Highs in the upper 60s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.

Buffalo (NE): Occasional showers. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent.

Tampa(Philly): Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 90s. Southwest winds around 10 mph.

Kansas (San D): Partly cloudy. Highs around 50. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph.

Cleveland (Denver): Rain showers likely in the evening. Breezy with lows in the upper 30s. Southwest winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Oakland (Arizona): Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s to lower 80s. Northeast winds around 5 mph.

Seattle (Minny): Partly cloudy. Highs near 60. West wind around 10 mph.

Dallas (NYG): Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s.

Indy/Wash and Atlanta/Pitts both Domes.