Sunday: Yale -4.5

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
superbook,our heads are very close in the thinking process.Thank god your a touch smarter.I'm glad I know who I like before I read your posts.
I loved Niagara yest like you and they won outright.I really believe they can beat Manhattan for the MAAC.
Am still playing with this game and my numbers.Also finishing Rider-Manhattan...will get back to you

Do you like...veal milanese,shrimp scampi,gnocchi with a marinara and scilian pizza....just checking
Congrads on our Purple yest...

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Yale plays at home on a cold wintery day; the rivalry vs Fairfield and their first real home game (not counting Sacred Heart) should help fill up Lee Ampitheatre.

Fairfield is a good MAAC team, led by two rebounding monsters 6-9 Deng Gai and 6-11 Rob Thompson who are both averaging 10+ boards/game. Gai leads the nation in blocked shots at 5+ game.

Yale doesn't have anyone with the talent of Gai but they have much more depth and a smarter coach.

Yale shoots well and plays a good halfcourt D...they've been practicing getting the ball down low to draw fouls...if they can get Gai and/or Thompson in foul trouble they'll have no trouble covering this number.

Manhattan -- I haven't seen this kid Andre Pereira (a Brazilian JuCo transfer) play for Rider but I've heard he's pretty good. Jaspers should cover 8 at home...their last game for ten days...they need a big win here to send a message to the rest of the MAAC and Niagara (2-0 already). This is the first and only league game for Manhattan until January.

Good luck.

- Jon

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sizzla

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
NY
Great job to both Box and Superbook for their capping in the MAAC- a conference I can honestly say I know little about and will probably keep it that way.

boilermaker

Bud Man
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2001
Marion ,Indiana
Good Luck Jon. Gonna go with on Yale. Got them winning by 11. I think I'm going against you on the other. Like Rider to keep it inside the number.

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Boilermaker et al -- Manhattan is just a lean for me not a play.

One more thought: while Fairfield hasn't played in a while, they were scheduled to play Manhattan, a huge league opening game which was cancelled due to snow. Therefore Stags spent much time prepping for the Jaspers and have only in the last two days started to focus on Yale.

- Jon

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg