Sunday

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
MJ Record 9-11-2 -1.35

I'll post my record everytime it's in the negative range. The reason why I'm doing this is that I don't want anybody here to consider my picks just because I'm showing some profits. I'm trying to write some comments as much as possible when I post picks here so I don't feel the need to post my record. But when I am in the negative range I think it's fair enough this way. BTW when I don't post the # of units, it's always 1.

My first reaction when I looked at today's card was: "Pass". Funny how someone can change his mind after some research... I have 3 plays tonight, maybe 4 as I have a conditional wager.

1.2 Detroit / Chicago OVER 5.5 -125
Everytime you expect a road team to score 3+ goals in a game, you have to think "OVER". Over the last 2 years, when the home team scores more then 2, the games goes OVER 5.5 66% of the time. Now when the road team does the same, it jumps to 72%. That's a bounce of 11%! (72/66-1). Detroit is no different as over the last 2 years, 73% of the games where Detroit scored more than 2 went OVER 5.5. Considering Detroit's offensive power - and the numbers confirm that as they have scored 4+ goals in 5 of their 7 road games) -, I don't know how a goalie like Thibeault will be able to have a huge night against them. Now as for Chicago, the way they've been playing at home so far (avg of 3.85 goals scored per game), they also should be able to score a couple tonight - even against Hasek. The recent stats between the 2 teams also point to an high scoring game as 7 of their last 9 meetings went OVER the total.

1.5 Phoenix PK +150
I'll be back later on for this one... almost 2pm..... following has been added when I edited the post: For some reasons I really thought that this was an evening game so this play will not count in my MJ record, whatever happens. No use to this forum. 0-0 right now anyway.. I think I'm allready becoming senile... mmhh... no good..

0.8 Edmonton / Minnesota OVER 5.0 -120

No comment - short on time... see other posts. This Minnesota team has gone wild lately...

If previous bet wins or pushes, then

0.8 Edmonton -0.5 -110

same... quickly, the main reason why I take the "push" is that Edm winning the game 3-2 seems to be the more probable outcome here.

Good luck

[This message has been edited by katts (edited 11-04-2001).]

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
This "OVER" between Detroit and Chicago ends an 8-games losing streak in real time so I'll take it. I'm gonna update my MJ record in this thread before getting confused...

10-12-2 -1.10

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
After reviewing all my plays here so far this year, it was clear enough that I had a play on Phoenix on October 11th even if I didn't make it official... Actually I'm just trying to find something to "compensate" my unrecorded pick on those same Coyotes today. So here:

10-13-2 -2.10

I'm gonna stay away from this site for a while. I've been procrastinating a bit too much lately and it's high time for me to "move on". Won't have much time to post here in the days to come...

Have fun out there...

Bet on MyBookie