Sunday

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
I seem to do better when I do not post write ups so I am not going to give reasons as to why I am making these plays today. Although I will say that my total system seems to be doing pretty well over the last week. Yesterday was the first day I actually played the system total plays and they were all winners.

Today's early plays-

Car - 1/2 -150
Dall PK -110
Over Dall/Minn 5 -105
Over Car/Tbay 4 1/2 -120
Under Cal/Colu 5 -110

I probably will have at least one more play on one of the later games.

Good luck!

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Laying low on the ice the past few days, but I am looking to get back into the swing of things with 1 play today. I like:

PHI/VAN Ov 5 (-120) 1.2 Units to win 1
PHI has been clicking on offense avg over 3 goals per game in the last 5 games and 3.5 per game at home. They are putting a lot of shots on net, and the PP has been clicking at home as well. VAN offense has been improving with the addition of Linden and the D is giving up close to 3 goals per game on the road. Chechmanek starts for PHI, and aside from Skudra?s one start, none of the VAN goalies have been very good this year. I am looking for several goals from PHI and hopefully a couple from VAN.

Good luck everyone. Hope you?ve had a good weekend. On the year 51-26-3 +12.81 Units.

djeze

Mr & Mrs djeze
Forum Member
Sep 21, 2000
Huntsville, AL
www.geocities.com
Sports Junkie: LOL on your over with flyers today. The only thing that scares me is Van o/u record of 6-16. They couild easily loose this game 4-0. Hopefully they can muster one goal and you push at worst.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
69-48 y-t-d (+12.8 units)

Bad day yesterday.......

Will have a good day on Tuesday.....

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Whew! Ah, the beauty of an empty netter to get the push. Never would have thought we would get a push 4-1 with it going in VAN favor.

Bet on MyBookie