11-10-1
+2.5 units

Parlays
0-6
-5.5 units

Teasers
5-3
+6.5 units

Uncle Clem caught a big middle last week when 2 thirds of a big teaser came through leaving a big oppurtunity to go against the 3rd leg with the giants. The final came right in the middle and both sides won. I usually hit Nfl and college Parlays at about 25% clip so I'm definitely due!!

St Louis / Rams total 37
Rams have been much improved at home and they have been chucking it up with Bradford a ton. I expect Fox to have the kid figured out and force a turnover or two. Think the the Panthers will get a lead for the first half and give something for Bradford to throw at. I feel the game at worst lands on 37. More than likely it goes in the 40 to 44 range.
2 units

Couple more coming after 12 est

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jng

Packer Fan
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000
To clarify, I believe Clem is teasing Rams to that Skins total.

J

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Thought you were done after the SMiss game.

Either way

StL is playing Carolina, not Wash.

Hope that helps

It was a brain fart.:facepalm: Glad your paying attention. It's nice to see you Ix. Probably the first time you ever posted in one of my threads glad to see it was to correct a mistake. Did i say I was done after the Southern Miss pick? Thanks for the help:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Miami has played a brutal schedule as of late and now they head into cincy to play a desperate underachieving Bengal team who seem to be pretty focused this week based on all I've read. I think the schedule catches up with Miami today and the Bengals win a hardhitting game fairly easily.

Cincy minus 1
4 units

Cowboys- 6.5
Dallas should have won last week. If romo doesn't get hurt they do imo. Often teams rally around the backup QB the first week or two. We have a much better team playing against a confused Jaguar defense who may be ready to mail in the season and get Del Rio fired. Garrard has played well but he is reknown for being very lazy with film and prep work.
Dallas wins fairly big
3 units

Parlay 1.5 units to win 9
Detroit over 44.5
Bengals -1
Sd -3.5

Tease it 3 units
det over 34.5
Bengals+9
Sd +6.5

This is also Uncle Clems Blow the Inheritence parlay and teaser.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Miami has played a brutal schedule as of late and now they head into cincy to play a desperate underachieving Bengal team who seem to be pretty focused this week based on all I've read. I think the schedule catches up with Miami today and the Bengals win a hardhitting game fairly easily.

Cincy minus 1
4 units

Cowboys- 6.5
Dallas should have won last week. If romo doesn't get hurt they do imo. Often teams rally around the backup QB the first week or two. We have a much better team playing against a confused Jaguar defense who may be ready to mail in the season and get Del Rio fired. Garrard has played well but he is reknown for being very lazy with film and prep work.
Dallas wins fairly big
3 units

Parlay 1.5 units to win 9
Detroit over 44.5
Bengals -1
Sd -3.5

Tease it 3 units
det over 34.5
Bengals+9
Sd +6.5

This is also Uncle Clems Blow the Inheritence parlay and teaser.

Cinncinatti today big!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Normally don't have chance to post the late games and today I may wish I didn't. Taking one on the chin but here goes.

Pats Schedule has also been murder and it won't be easy coming back across country for the bigger more physical lines on both sides of the ball. Farve should inspire the boys playing crippled. Got this at +6 with local.
Vikes 3 units.

cards -3
PBR play
Say hello to Beanie Wells Left, Beanie Wells Right.
6 units

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Late games are starting to turn in my favor. I'm about to go piss in the seahags laundry basket and kick her dog for good luck.
Like the over 44 tonight. Saints can't run. Breeze will be better, hell he can't be worse Saints are due up tonight based on my numbers. Steelers are due for a let down. My local has all under action tonight which is weird for the stiffs he books for. All favorite and over pllayers. Game looks like an under with Steeler defense, but both teams get score. Both defenses can score also.

Over 44 PBr
6 unit play

Last edited:

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Played Saints -1
4 units
wrote up in other thread. We got beat up today. It happens.
This is why you have to figure out what you can afford to lose. Don't bet the rent or groceries.

Teaser played tonight as well
Sints +11
over 34
Texans +16
3 units