Over 44

Ten -3.5
Under 47

Chargers over 43

autt_4

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
Work
Chargers -3 78% of the public is on the chargers and no movement from Vegas I'll side with Vegas !

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Juu3

Forum Member
I like the Tenn lay but I don't like this game versus who can cry the most. Cam's going to score once or twice today imo. hedge that for me...:lol:

and I liked Dallas SO much more with Murray and Lee..still have them in all phases of my betting year but this is going to be a wild game imo

Roll Tide!

autt_4

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
Work
I like the Tenn lay but I don't like this game versus who can cry the most. Cam's going to score once or twice today imo. hedge that for me...:lol:

and I liked Dallas SO much more with Murray and Lee..still have them in all phases of my betting year but this is going to be a wild game imo

Roll Tide!

Cam will score that's why I like the over! If cutler and Marshall play lights out again the defense will only let cam score twice at the most!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

autt_4

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2005
Work
wouldn't that be with cleve :shrug:

Your right I'm a dumbass this morning came early this morning brain still not working. Went to see the tide roll the dawgs last night got home after midnight. Still not sure why the line has moved down with 75% on the chargers. That is why I like'em. Also think rivers is a little embarrassed after last game and will show put today.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg