SUNDAY

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Originally Posted by THUNDER View Post
Texas Tech vs Villanova - NCAA Tournament - East Regional Final - TD Garden - Boston, MA - Sunday, March 25, 2018 2:20 PM
719 Texas Tech Over 145 -105 4%

Duke vs Kansas - NCAA Tournament - Midwest Regional - Final - CenturyLink Center - Omaha, NE - Sunday, March 25, 2018 5:05 PM
722 Kansas +2 +110 Under 154? +110 6%
Quote Originally Posted by THUNDER View Post
exas Tech vs Villanova - NCAA Tournament - East Regional Final - TD Garden - Boston, MA - Sunday, March 25, 2018 2:20 PM
719 Texas Tech +6? -105 7%
Duke vs Kansas - NCAA Tournament - Midwest Regional - Final - CenturyLink Center - Omaha, NE - Sunday, March 25, 2018 5:05 PM
721 Duke -3 -115 5%

KANSAS UNDER 74 -105 3% 1H

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Shatty

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2012
the +2 wasnt the half....he let off a point. Game was +3 @ -110...+2.5 @ +100...+2 @ +110....I thought it was for the half too. I realized that after I put them in for the half@ +2. His book lets u go the other way. Instead of buying pts, hes selling pts. I played the under thou for the 1H so it was a wash

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
It's worth signing up to fade!$$

Only if you want to sit at your computer to get every play,I remember him adding plays every couple minutes it seemed.By the time he posted it was usually a point or so away from what he had posted.Better guys here now that post lines still available in my opinion,no slight to Thunder even though I guess it is the way it is posted.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Breal3

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 8, 2016
Only if you want to sit at your computer to get every play,I remember him adding plays every couple minutes it seemed.By the time he posted it was usually a point or so away from what he had posted.Better guys here now that post lines still available in my opinion,no slight to Thunder even though I guess it is the way it is posted.

I was being sarcastic, I would never pay for any picks. Just about everyone on here is better than him. What I really love is the Kansas +2 and the Duke -3 pick!

Lost in America

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 21, 2017
Reno Nevada
I was being sarcastic, I would never pay for any picks. Just about everyone on here is better than him. What I really love is the Kansas +2 and the Duke -3 pick!

Breal3 I agree 100% about not paying for others plays. I think if people are going to bet all sports I think it is mandatory to learn how to handicap. Its a trial and error when you are learning. Many many years ago I played other peoples picks on this site and when the games lost I blamed them even tho it was my fault for not capping . In the last 10 years about I have learned how to cap and I'm way better off. Thunder has been on here for years before he went pay, and their were very very few better than him. Years ago their were excellent cappers as good as he but over the years they have left and some passed away. My point is it Ive seen other great cappers go pay and when they do seems their picks aren't quite the same winning percentage. And their is a great many cappers here on Madjacks but I don't think most are better than Thunder. Ive ben lurking on this site for almost 20 years , none whatsoever better than this one. Also confused about the Kansas +2 and Duke -3.

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
Thunder wins, but he plays almost every game and he posts lines that aren't available to play when he posts.What I mean is he posts so and so -3 but the only line available is probably 3- at best but probably 4.Then you have to be sitting by your computer to play them because he posts last minute,No slight to Thunder as I made money on him in the past but found it way to hard to stick with him.Follow Hoosier or Lunch Pail they give real numbers and you will be able to buy your lunch and then some haha!!!!

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side
Breal3 I agree 100% about not paying for others plays. I think if people are going to bet all sports I think it is mandatory to learn how to handicap. Its a trial and error when you are learning. Many many years ago I played other peoples picks on this site and when the games lost I blamed them even tho it was my fault for not capping . In the last 10 years about I have learned how to cap and I'm way better off. Thunder has been on here for years before he went pay, and their were very very few better than him. Years ago their were excellent cappers as good as he but over the years they have left and some passed away. My point is it Ive seen other great cappers go pay and when they do seems their picks aren't quite the same winning percentage. And their is a great many cappers here on Madjacks but I don't think most are better than Thunder. Ive ben lurking on this site for almost 20 years , none whatsoever better than this one. Also confused about the Kansas +2 and Duke -3.

He was never any good. He was just popular on here with people that can?t cap. His record was always bullshit. He lost over 20% in this thread but with his math he?s probably up 20%.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
He was never any good. He was just popular on here with people that can?t cap. His record was always bullshit. He lost over 20% in this thread but with his math he?s probably up 20%.

That is what we call "Thunder Math":SIB

Hell, even in his service threads it has been shown is math is bullshit:lol:

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?623750-THUNDER-BASES-UPDATE

There are numerous Madjackers that have been on here for over 10 years that know all about Thunder and his math skillsx15:

How anybody could pay that guy for selections is mind bogglingx27:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg