Sunday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Got 3 plays for Sunday.

Siena ML -120

Siena is the better team here and they're 6-2 ATS on the road while Marist is 1-5 ATS at home.

Niagara +1.5

I'll take the much better team and the points. Rider got a win Friday night to break their 7 game losing streak. Now they can lose another 7 in a row.

TCU/Creighton Under 159.5

I don't follow these teams but it seems to me that TCU will be lucky to score in the low 60s here, so I don't see how they're going over. Creighton is home off a road loss and TCU is only scoring 65 or so on the road vs good teams. And I think TCU can hold Creighton under 95. If I'm missing something here please let me know.

gl

- Jon

tony steams

Forum Member
Sep 1, 2002
staten island
same here

same here

liking niagara as well. Rider barely beating canisius by 2 to end their pathetic losing streak must've been pretty emotional for them. But with the better team Niagara coming, they're going to lose imo. Considering the ML as well.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Stag

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
Jon-
I would be very careful with that Creighton total.........in fact, I played the over (small).
Jays might be looking to lay a beating on someone today......both teams push the ball up the floor and Creighton shoots the ball very well.
Good luck today!
Dave

Karac

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2002
NY
With ya

With ya

If the game is competitive, it may go over. I am hoping that TCU stays closer to their road output, and realizes that a track meet is something they cannot win.

With ya on the under, but i got it at 161.5 luckily.

Good Luck.

dance2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Karac

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2002
NY
Damn

Damn

Looked real good early in the first half. Looks like TCU was the play.

Hopefully, Creighton doesn't get back into it, keep it under.

:bigun:

Karac

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2002
NY
Damn

Damn

Game goes over easy, good call Stag. For the under we needed TCU to not show up, didn't happen . . .

:nutkick