Sunday's Going Down in Flames

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jackanape

Forum Member
86-102-2 -210
Parlays 0-3 -300

-510 YTD

Hot cold, hot cold, then hot again...Let's see if it can carry over into today, and if I can get a good streak going...God knows I need it!

Metropolitans -130--Pavano struggling this year, while Pedro usually has a good showing against the Yanks. Yankees finally playing an above .500 team, and it shows. Remember, Yanks as a dog means take the Fave.
Phillies +120--Lidle has been settling in and heating up. After stringing together some nice outings--where a couple of bad pitches cost him a few runs--he'll bring his A game today.
Cardinals -200--And why not? If they trail, they'll come on back...this Royals club LOVES to give up leads. (Plus, I've won with the Cards on the first two games of the series...lose today, and it's a wash...)
Zymurgists +210--This one is scary, but I'll take the plunge. After going 4-0 in his first 5 starts, Santana has picked up one win in his last three, against the DRays...Obermueller is a superman, and he'll show it today, I hope.
White Sox +160--McCarthy's first start in the bigs, after an impressive spring. Against Prior, this is his chance to shine...and at this price the white hot Sox are the play for me.
Trolley Dodgers -140
--This is a coattailer, based on Cisco's system play that is also white hot!

GL, everyone!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg