---------------------------------------------
(2 UNITS)
san francisco +3

GL!

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Hit the under in Car\NE game last nite to bring my preseason record to 5-4.Today I am taking SF+21\2.Like the home dog to win outright.Good Luck.

BearDownAZ

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 24, 2001
Tucson, AZ, USA
If you like the home dog to win outright, then why not play the money line??? The game will not likely be a 1 or 2 point victory for either team! Just a thought. . . you'd get more bang for your buck!

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
DOING AN IN BETWEENER TEAZER

(4 UNITS)
sanfrancisco +9 / under 45
san francisco +9 / over 33

reson for this ,don't normally do something like this but since its the only game on the board i do like san fran especially +9 and just hope for the totals to fall between the nunbers

Juji-gatame

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2000
El Paso, Tx, USA
Great calls. I hit the SF and Under teaser hard. NICE!!

Confucious say "Man with athletic finger make broad jump"
smile.gif

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
BearDownAZ...Good point that I should have taken the money line but I guess I liked the security of the 21\2 points.You know Oak.was winning 14-13 at the half,it could have ended with a 1 point Oak.win.i guess it is my insecurities as a gambler. Jimizeus...An unbelievable streak that you are on,very impressive.Hope it continues for you.Good luck to both of you this season.

TK in VA

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2000
Great job!! I've been playing teasers for the preseason and have had good success but I really like the "betweener" idea. You win on both and hedge your bet as well. Glad to see your recent success and as a follower of your posts since college basketball, I'm not surprised at your success. Your picks are some of the most consistant. Keep up the good work.

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
thank's for the kudo's guy's the train has been rolling very well this pre-season,normally don't play this many try to get ready for the upcoming regular season and college. but the main ingredient is to beat our man -that is the whole idea.especially w/bases biting me in the ass lately the foot's has really helped out!

GL-TONITE MIZE

Bet on MyBookie