Sundays Investment

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
YTD 4-5 +0.7 Units

Tampa+5.5(3units)I lost last week with Tampa!, But Atlantas defense is NOT the Ravans, also note that the falcons was on a big high last week, it is hard to get up emotionally two weeks in a row,Tampa is 5-1 ats at atlanta and has won the last 3 su, watch Caddilac eat up Atlantas BAD run defense!!
Atlanta couldnt stop anyone last year and wont today, rumor has it they stuffed some tissue into simms's OVERSIZED helmet so he can see out it better, atta boy Chris! :bigear:

Tampa ML (1 unit to win 2.2)

Baltimore -12(2units) AH man!, My Raiders looked as bad as i have ever seen them in my life!!Gotta feel sorry for Art Shell, what a mess and disarray he has come into,Moss is starting to complain,waaa, i cant bring my cell phone into meetings....it's just a mess, They have the lowest talent level this year of any also i can remember,THEY WENT AFTER Aaron Brooks?? ....WHY??, Anyway, the raiders played monday night and fly on a short week accross country, they couldnt score one dam point at home on a Big monday night game againt a iffy SD secondary, this will be "men againt boys" Balt 27-3 :s5:

Giants+3(2units)Two teams that know each other well,Giants facing a 0-2 start and they have alot more talent then the Eagles....They won both games last year againt philly,so give me Tiki and 3

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
"GULP"
2NDHALF (3-14)
Tampa pk(2units) I noticed that simms takes a short drop back alot, resulting in blocks and no vision....surely the tampa coaches see this....They should have this boy in a shotgun , but ive seen him take 5 step drop back and he did fine, Think they adjust and use paper towels in his hemet 2nd half

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg