KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Overall: 206-169 +$10,250

Another lonnnnnnnnnng day of hoops!

Seminoles -3 220/200
I'm swearing off them if they bust me, again!

Indiana -5 660/600
Think it's a good spot for the Hoosiers off that whooping by Northwestern

UCONN -11 220/200
Another Saturday, another UCONN DD fav that I can't seem to avoid...

Texas Tech +6.5 220/200
May be wrong side as WVU could be due a good game after their last few road thrashings

Wisconsin Pick 440/400
Don't watch this one if you like points...

Tenn -2 440/400
Really don't think Kentucky is good, and now they are w/o Wheeler & Frederick, today...Vols gotta have some sort of revenge for how bad they played at home against UK, so I'm not seeing a letdown even after beating Bama mid-week.

Wake +6.5 880/800
I don't think Deacs will have what it takes to beat the U, but this is a HUGE game for them if they have any sort of NCAA aspirations. Don't like betting against one of my favs (the U), but I'm expecting MAX effort from the Deacs.

TCU -7 440/400
Line has crept up, but Frogs are due for a good, clean win (with or without Miles).

Texas -10.5 220/200
This feels like a run-back of last Saturday. Hope Horns will agree and run away, here.

Iowa St +3.5 440/400
Cats have peaked and Cyclones should have no trouble scoring.

Nova +3.5 440/400
Missed this last night at 5. Stubbornly still like Cats (Neptune ain't Wright, but my mind plays tricks on me).

Va Tech -5 880/800
Line should tell you everything you need to know, here. Hokies are WAY better than their record would suggest.

Duke -1 550/500
This feels like NC St all over...short line for the better team (IMO). Will the refs f**k Duke 2 Saturdays in a row?

Colorado +12.5 330/300
Zona had their blowout W already this week.

Sparty +2 440/400
Izzo > Howard

St. Marys -10 550/500
BYU is not good.

Reactions: Tray81

Iron City

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2021
Pittsburgh
Thanks for posting. I like VT today. Being from PGH, why is line -5? Won't step in the trap. I wish we were on same page wth the U. I'm cutting back my wager there since you like Wake. Best of luck today. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
IC, always the potential for the U to blow the doors off at home...but for some reason who they are playing (Wake, not Duke or UNC) I think will have them just a tick lower on the moto scale. That and Wake is desperate. Not sure how much defense will be in that game, either...an over play may be an option, too (as well as live).

And Pitt is playing above their pay-grade while Va Tech has underachieved(at least that's what the line is telling me). Hokies were a preseason top 3-4 ACC team, while Pitt was closer to a bottom-feeder. The fact that it's flip-flopped at this pt in the year is confusing. Did anyone have Pitt tied for first at this pt? Probably not.

Last edited:

Iron City

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2021
Pittsburgh
King, Thanks for responding and input. The U has been one of the best hoop teams for me this year. They won't cover every game tho, so your pick was a wake up call to tred lightly. I've been doing well when your top plays and my plays line up. Sometimes I ML or buy points up for some insurance and that has been working out. I appreciate you always posting and giving a quick write up to go along with it. VT, Tenn, and Iowa st. is who I had circled this morning so was happy to see you were on them as well. Best of Luck!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie