Super 12 - Canterbury

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

efgee

Forum Member
May 20, 2001
Sydney, australia
After four rounds of this years event Canterbury provided one of the most complete performances I have ever seen in the Super 12. Beating Queensland in Brisbane in such adverse weather conditions was really special. Canterbury have more depth than any other team in the competition. Ben Blair one of the teams best backline players is waiting in the wings. Scott Robertson never played on Sunday but will soon return to the fold. Canterbury have cover for virtually every position in the team. The Tournament leaders ACT are not so fortunate. They do have some really good players but when you look at the guys on the bench, you realise any serious injury to a key player would be a massive blow to the Brumbies Title aspirations.

Canterbury have this week off but the following week sees them at home to ACT who would have arrived via South Africa. This is certainly not the preparation ACT would want for such an important game. Canterbury then play home games against the Stormers and the Bulls. I fully expect Canterbury to win all three home games and would expect them to be around 2.20 to win Super 12 after these games. My suggestion is to get on to the 3.50 currently available. The crusade has begun !!!!

Cartman88

Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Gold Coast Australia
Efgee,

Agree with you 100% that Canterbury have been impressive to date and also agree that the $3.50 is a nice price to take at this point in time.

I don't know if they will be as short as $2.20 after the games you mentioned though. I would expect them to be approx $2.75 (unless ACT are really unimpressive over the coming weeks).