Super 12 Week 12

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
Going to the well again after last weeks disaster! :eek: :mad:

It's the last week of the regular season this week + the Brumbies match will effectively have a big bearing on the other games - if they win the Highlanders, Waratahs and Bulls are out regardless.

with this in mind I'm playing:

3pts Brumbies (-3) 9/10 v Crusaders

2pts Reds (+4) 5/6 v Highlanders

3pts Sharks (-2) v Bulls 10/11

2pts Stormers (-3) v Cats 5/6

The Sharks bet will be raised assuming Bulls are eliminated before they play as they've said they'll rest further players.

hoss

:D

bal +3.58pts
11/8 57.9%:)

crookycymru

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2002
Wales (United Kingdom)
Hoss,

You beat me to it ;)

ACT Brumbies vs Canterbury Crusaders (Canberra, Australia, 09:40 am GMT)

I am very confident that the Brumbies will beat the Crusaders tomorrow. They basically have to win in order to get to the plays offs. Their win in Wellington last week, showed that when the pressure is really on, then they can produce the goods. This is the sign of a very good team.
The Crusaders are not the team that has dominated the Super 12 in recent seasons. They have been vulnerable this season, and without Andrew Mehrtens and a few others tomorrow, they should not be able to beat the Brumbies.
I must admit I was very surprised when I saw this line.

3 Points ACT Brumbies (-3.5) at 1.91 with CanBet

crookycymru

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2002
Wales (United Kingdom)
ACT Brumbies 21-29 Crusaders

Absolutely had a gutsful of the Super 12, from a betting point of view. I wont be making another bet this season. It might sound like I am throwing my dummy out of the pram, but it has been so inconsistent, it is very difficult to find a winner, in this competition.

When I can hit over 70% on European rugby, I do not need to be making losing bets on Super 12 rugby. I am going to quit on my first losing season in Super 12. The Brumbies had everything going for them today, yet they lose to a side missing some of their better players, while the Brumbies simply had to win this game. They can go to Wellington and win easily, yet go back to fortress Canberra and lose. Something doesnt add up somewhere.

Apologies for my first Madjacks rant, but took this loss badly for a change. I hope Hoss can find a way to win this season in Super 12!!!

:mad:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
Cheer up Crooky! :p

Brumbies missed a couple of crucial kicks today + failed to convert long periods of pressure. When the Crusaders had McDonald sin-binned in the 1st minute + then ACT went 7-0 up I thought it was going to be easy :eek:

doesn't help the rest of my plays either:(

new trousers, please....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg