Super 12 Week 8

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
First games early tomorrow morning + nobodys playing yet! Do you southern hemisphere types ever bet early :moon: I suppose you get better access to late team news ;)

I suppose I'll have to kick off again then, you have to get on quick here as the prices tend to be a bit 'flexible' with some firms.

Crusaders - Stormers: no play - I had it at +17, so no scope anywhere.

Reds v Bulls: 3pts Reds (-24) 4/6 Blue Sq, a lot to give away but I can't see anything other than another thumping.

Cats v Blues: 2pts Blues (-2) 5/6 Blue Sq, the Chiefs covered comfortably here last week, and am prepared to forgive the Blues ONCE for last weeks debacle:eek: , but if they mess up again....

Waratahs v Highlanders: no play

Sharks v Chiefs: 3pts Chiefs (+4) 5/6 W.Hill, don't think there's a lot between Sharks and Cats, so on that basis getting a start has to be a bonus.

Brumbies v Hurricanes: 4pts Brumbies (-14) 9/10 Bet365. again a fair start to give away, but I am confident that Brumbies will score a few + that always makes it easier to bear.

Best of luck to all + look forward to reading your thoughts :D :D

Hoss

Season so far 11/4 +8.8pts

Cartman88

Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Gold Coast Australia
Does appear to be some nice value in the Super 12 this weekend.

I am playing the following:

Stormers +18 vs Crusaders (1 unit)
Auckland -2.5 vs Cats (1 unit)
Otago +7 vs NSW (2 units)
Chiefs +3 vs Sharks (1 unit)

Good luck to everyone.

:)

Cartman88

Forum Member
Feb 3, 2001
Gold Coast Australia
Re: Super 12 Week 8

hoss said:
Do you southern hemisphere types ever bet early
Hoss,

I'm not sure about the rest of the guys but the biggest thing for me is waiting for all the Aussie books to get their lines out. I find Canbet and DAS generally have some nice value but often their lines are not up until Thu (with the first game played on Fri night).

It is interesting to see some of the Euro books starting to get brave but most of the miserable sods continue to offer:

5/6 odds
:nono:

Ties Lose
:nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
Cartman, to make matters worse some of our 5/6 each ties lose firms won't accept singles either!!:( Having said that looking at the US books the margins are far more acceptable in the UK. The other good thing is that with so many firms pricing the matches up, we generally have at least a five point spread to choose from. Obviously this makes it easier :rolleyes: to keep on the right side of the line. As I said earlier the standout prices get nicked very quickly so we have to be ready with plays by Wednesday! Team news or not - as we've seen again this weekend with the Chiefs - 1 point is critical to success or failure! :D

Hoss

PS 3/0 so far this weekend! Come on you Brumbies :D :cool: