Super 12 week 8

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
Not a good week last week + record now stands at 3/3 -0.9pts on season so far.

2 plays this week both at Victor Chandler.

3pts Hurricanes (-5) v NSW Waratahs 5/6 - Waratahs have never won at the 'Canes - hopefully this trend wont be broken this week. They had a good win against Canterbury last week, but prior to that had poor home defeats to the Reds and the Stormers, both when they were strong favs. 'Canes on the other hand have beaten both of these teams + are on a 5 match winning streak. I think they'll be plenty of points + hope that the Hurricanes forwards can get enough ball to let the backs work their magic.

2pts Crusaders (-17) v Cats 5/6 - a lot of points to give up, but I have the Cats clear bottom of my ratings. They've leaked (+ scored) plenty of points so far + I reckon one of those trends will continue. This is their 1st game away from SA + they've made a lot of changes to their line-up for this game. This combined with the acclimitisation leaves them open for a spanking this week.

good luck
hoss

:D

Pumpkin

Forum Member
May 9, 2002
Canberra, Australia
Have to agree with the Hurricnaes, the Waratahs were very much "up" for last weeks game after copping a hiding in the press. It will be hard to see how they can continue play at the same level again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bombercoops

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2003
oz
With you guys on the hurricanes. Will hopefully keep their record against the waratahs in tact.

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
Results:

Hurricanes 42 - Waratahs 26
Crusaders 65 - Cats 34

Both won easily + covered the handicap by more than 10 points:D

Season now 5/3 62.5% +3.27 pts

hoss:cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg