SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
How bout those Giants!.......AR, Box and the other big giants fans on this board, lets all enjoy this since it doesnt come too often:drinky: :drinky: parade on tuesday in new york city, hundreds of thousands of people, what a glorious week coming up.......hows tony homo and tiki barber feeling right about now, and brett favre :mj07: :mj07: SUPER BOWL CHAMPSSSS!!!

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
:fit01: :Kid1: 17
GiantsScript.gif
14 :Kid1::fit01:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

spartan

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Long Island
Hopefully you're going to the parade neighbor, I'll be partying big time :toast: with all my friends :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
troy aikman was brilliant.....

"looks like the giants might go for it on 4th and 1."

gee, ya think so, einstein? ...maybe they punt with less than 2 minutes left, or attempt a 75 yard field goal which will leave them down by 1?.........

yeah, i think they might go for it. .....duh.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
How bout those Giants!.......AR, Box and the other big giants fans on this board, lets all enjoy this since it doesnt come too often:drinky: :drinky:

Didn't you see AR's post? He's not a Giants fan. He's an Unders fan.:rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Hopefully you're going to the parade neighbor, I'll be partying big time :toast: with all my friends :00hour

I will be at the parade in full force brotha...... :mj06: :mj06: 11am tuesday it starts so early LIRR into Penn from my home town of rockville centre not far from you at all, and salute the great job this team did...the city is gonna be nuts, i wasnt around for 69 mets or joe namath but this is RIGHT up there from all accounts....makes it worth seeing all the crappy games through the years just to see one end like this :SIB

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Didn't you see AR's post? He's not a Giants fan. He's an Unders fan.:rolleyes:

yeah AR hadda suffer through the game with people who dont like football, ugh :nono: although if it wasnt my team i wouldnt care and would just get smashed and enjoy myself ala last year in vegas when was too hungover to open my eyes, but AL if you have any observations/thoughts on how the scene was out by you all week would love to hear it....looked like more gmen fans than pats and looked that people had a good time just phoenix/scottsdale/glendale sh*t was a lil too spread out....wow to be one of the lucky/spoiled/priviliged/rich to go to a super bowl, and to go when your team is in it and wins, has got to be amazing

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Congrats -- didn't want it to happen but your team put on quite a run. Enjoy it.

yup my eagle fan buddy here is as bitter as you are but thanks for the congrats, id begrudingly say the same thing if a philly team won :SIB a giant fan friend was in philly yest with a giants jersey and took abuse, in AC last week w/one on I got high fives so who knows :shrug:....that tyree catch HAS to go up there as one of the best super bowl moments of all time

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zig

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
WI
Congrats to you and your team. The Giants sure had a nice playoff run and played a hell of superbowl.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Congrats on a great run towards the end of the season. Reminded me of Pittsburgh a few years back but had to play a lot tougher teams down the stretch and in the bowl game.

kneifl

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
yeah AR hadda suffer through the game with people who dont like football, ugh :nono: although if it wasnt my team i wouldnt care and would just get smashed and enjoy myself ala last year in vegas when was too hungover to open my eyes, but AL if you have any observations/thoughts on how the scene was out by you all week would love to hear it....looked like more gmen fans than pats and looked that people had a good time just phoenix/scottsdale/glendale sh*t was a lil too spread out....wow to be one of the lucky/spoiled/priviliged/rich to go to a super bowl, and to go when your team is in it and wins, has got to be amazing

very glad that the giants won...also glad that the local businesses did well...& am glad that it's over because between the golf tourney (a few miles from my house which caused some roads to close) & the superbowl the traffic reminded me somewhat of ny & the restaurants were over crowded.....i like normalcy...:142smilie