super bowl party funnies!!

jettpark

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2002
san antonio, tx
As I stated before.... What a blast. Want to here some stories!!!!
Here's my best!! My wife decides she's rootin for raiders after we're in vegas -- saturday --- gotta get a jersey to go with leather pants for party ( you know raiders team colors go much better with leather --black- pants than the ugly colors of the Bucks ) Consultation on my betting on game, ( told her wear want you want , I'm playin the total) Find a T Brown jersey at mall on the strip. Good to go!!!!!!Party Time!!!!! ASK Jack or Lanny--(ala-- killed to many brain cells to remember who I was although I spent muchoooooo time talking to him))) ----- That's Se'nor capper--- great guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... Anyhuuu... Asa well published.. the RRR----Faders got ther asssss kicked!! After game party goin strong-- Senor talkin to my wife ( Kristi) she says I can't wear this jersey on the strip later I'm embarresed, Senor says --take it off-- she says I got nothin under-- he says--- and your point!!!!!! in modesty she puts on her madjack superbowl t-shirt given at the party!~!!!!!!!

To be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!

jettpark

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2002
san antonio, tx
Next----- party diminishing, see Jack in the corner with a bottle of CROWN--- wavin at me!!!!!!! OHHHH my!!! I oblige and cheeeerfuly help polish it off!! nobody left-- time to go. Out to taxi stand 10 minutes -- no taxis walaha--- here comes jack & jack sr, walahaaa here comes a limo----- get in with ( I was definetly brain dead at that point, -- there we're 6 of us. ) driver accelerates', wife lands in jacks lap , and jack------ lights cigarette!!!!!!! does'nt take much jack...... CURTAIN CALLLLLL!!!!! jack falls asleep----- with lit smoke in hand!!!!!!!!!!! ____________ jack sr says ---- dammmm-- he did that in the BAR last night~!!!!!!!!!! Sorry bout stiffin you on the limo fare jack------- Kristi's gonna make it up!!!!!!!

The BEST TIME EVER<_______JIM

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
i fell ASLEEP? :sleep: in the LIMO?

dayum....i do NOT remember THAT!!

I DO remember Kristi falling into my lap tho :brows: anytime doll :D

jettpark

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2002
san antonio, tx
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! smoke in hand--- you dropped it and who -ever was sittn between you and SR grabbed it off the floooooooo.......... who was that anyhoooooo!!!!

JIM

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
musta been pete. i did fall asleep at the center bar at mandalay bay that night. somebody must have been spiking my drinks :shrug:

lmao!!

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
BoundBook

BoundBook

You were at the Gaudi bar with your wife and I. :eek:
After we closed the bar at the party. :scared

Jack I'm ashamed at you.
At our age we should at least last a full 2 minutes ;)
Kristy falls into your lap.
You light a smoke.
Then pass out.

Woooooohooooo:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
JetPark

JetPark

Now I know who you are. Didn't remember you MJ name.
But I do remember chattin with you. Great night eh ?

I used to "ride brakes" for America West Airlines
737s 757s etc....
It was cool being the only one in the cockpit while my buddy towed me. He used to go so fast that I thought I could take off.
Tower at McCarren used to chew us out on the radio for going so fast.

Anyway is that where you got you MJ name ? (Airlines)

Bet on MyBookie