SURVIVOR - AMI WAS HOT !!!

HarleyDavid

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2004
Out There
I must admit that I was terribly disappointed that Ami got kicked off last night because she has two qualities that I admire greatly.

1. She has integrity
2. She's got serious body going on.

I will miss that :sadwave:

Simply In The Red

is broke.
Forum Member
Oct 14, 2001
Lost in Texas
:iagree:

I liked watching her in bathing suit scenes. If it gets down to the old ladies and the guy, I'll probably wait till the finale before I watch again. :sadwave:

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
I'll miss watching those big boobs straining against that bikini top, thats for sure.

She had an "air" about her. She had that look that she knew something that you didn't....I don't know, maybe alot of self confidence (?).
Anyway, we can stare at Eliza's headlights for another week....I think she is not long for show...but showed her guts last night by voting for Ami.

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
she is th eblonde girl. incredibly hot, even out in the boonies after several weeks. did you guys see leeann after she had been cleaned up sitting in the jury. WOW!!
when ami said she missed coming back to the campsite and not being able to sleep with Leeann, i almost lost it.
she might have shown some integrity but she was a total man hater. glad the arrogant bitch is gone.
I think I love her.

HarleyDavid

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2004
Out There
Mjolnir said:
she is th eblonde girl. incredibly hot, even out in the boonies after several weeks. did you guys see leeann after she had been cleaned up sitting in the jury. WOW!!
when ami said she missed coming back to the campsite and not being able to sleep with Leeann, i almost lost it.
she might have shown some integrity but she was a total man hater. glad the arrogant bitch is gone.
I think I love her.

:142lmao: :142lmao: :142lmao: :clap:

HarleyDavid

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2004
Out There
Oh My !!! And when I saw her at the beginning of this series, I said to myself, now there's a sleeper if I ever saw one. Everyone was talking about Julie and how hot she was but I was thinking this Ami chick is burning up with body. You can tell there's a lot of airbrushing in those shots and I'm not a big fan of fake boobys and I understand that she's not a big fan of men BUT STILL that's what I call Eye Candy !!!

Bet on MyBookie