Survivor Pool Thread - Week 14

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

wufdude

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2000
Fuquay Varina, NC
Lost two in my pool with the Buffalo and NY Jets losses. Down to 5.

The three on my list are Green Bay vs. Houston, Chicago vs. Jacksonville and Indy vs. Cincinnati.

I really want to hold on to Indy for Week 15 vs. Detroit so I'm leaning to GB.

Other thoughts?

Z-Town Posse

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2000
Wolverine Country
Green Bay's defense scares me, but I can't imagine them losing back to back home games. I have Arizona available and am leaning to them. Coming off 2 losses, now back home and need a win to clinch division against a bad Rams team. I have the Colts left also and would like to save them for next week vs the Lions.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I am one of 22 left in a pool that started in week 6. We lost a couple on Bills/Jets yesterday.

wk6 Saints
wk7 TB
wk8 Philly
wk9 Bears
wk10 SD
wk11 Carolina
wk12 Pitt
wk13 Dallas
wk14 ???? Leaning to Indy at the moment
wk 15 Looking ahead: NE:shrug:
wk 16 Looking ahead: Jets:shrug:
wk17 Looking ahead: ATL:shrug:

GL:weed:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

snoozer

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2004
Berkley, MI
My plan is to save Indy for detroit in 2 weeks and GB for detroit in the last week. We have 33 people left, so I am sure it will go to the end of the year.

I am looking at Tenn, Zone and Denver

With Cleveland in shambles and no QB, I am about 99.99999% sure I will be taking Tenn

dunclock

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
Nashville, TN
If you have the Titans left, you gotta take them at home this weekend with Ken Dorsey at QB for the Browns:mj07:

:shrug:

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Green Bay's defense scares me, but I can't imagine them losing back to back home games. I have Arizona available and am leaning to them. Coming off 2 losses, now back home and need a win to clinch division against a bad Rams team. I have the Colts left also and would like to save them for next week vs the Lions.

Z ...

review this if you haven't

31-7 when they called off the dogs..

Warner should torch them in the hell hole

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lovin Life

Forum Member
Oct 19, 2003
WON MY POOL!!!

There were just 2 left week 13 and he picked GB.
I was surprised as he had Dallas left.

I want to thank everyone here for their help this year.
Good luck to all.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
If you have the Titans left, you gotta take them at home this weekend with Ken Dorsey at QB for the Browns:mj07:

Not sure how I overlooked 'em this week. Was leaning Indy, but just called in Tennessee.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

canabiz

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2004
Open Field
I do have strong lean towards the Titans this week. We are going on a cruise so I have to put my pick in for next week and I will probably go with Miami next weekend (I will be at the game!) that or Washington.

Best of luck with your picks fellas, not a lot of us left at this stage, I hope to see you at the windows folks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wufdude

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2000
Fuquay Varina, NC
Yeah, gotta roll Tenn if you got them.

Still a bit hesitant to take GB - not sure why. Schaub coming back doesn't help my decision.

What are thoughts on Chicago at home vs. Jax?

I may have to just take Indy to get to Week 15 and then figure something else out. Really wanting to hold onto them against DET.

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL

Not only this, but when might you use them again but one more week. Would never play them against Pittsburgh in Week 16 and Week 17 they might be resting everyone.

canabiz

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2004
Open Field
Survivor Pick for Week 15, travelling and need to put pick in now.

Survivor Pick for Week 15, travelling and need to put pick in now.

Gents, I would appreciate your advice

I will be out of the country for a week and won't get back until Monday, December 15. I am in a Survivor Pool where you can only pick a team once and I am looking at these 2 teams for Week 15

Washington @ Cincinnati

and

San Francisco @ Miami

Who do you think I should go with ? I have not been impressed with Miami's play of late and San Fran is playing harder for Coach Singletary. Washington is not something I fancy a lot either and they are on the road but Cincy seems to pack it in.

Unfortunatley, I don't have Indy, Tennessee, New England and other strong teams available so I have to make a ballsy call.

Thanks for your feedback.

wufdude

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2000
Fuquay Varina, NC
Of those two [and I may be in the same boat], I'd lean towards Miami. Primarily due to being at home + the West Coast team traveling to East Coast situation. I agree, though, I'm not crazy about it.

gl

snoozer

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2004
Berkley, MI
I agree with wufdude. I don't trust road teams, plus take into consideration that SF just traveled to Buffalo and won. 2 travel weeks across the country cannot spell good things for SF. Take in the fact that Wash has a division game the week after, they could be looking ahead :shrug:

snoozer

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2004
Berkley, MI
mistake on SF, they are home this week. forgot you are looking a week ahead.

If Miami loses this week, it is a great spot to take Miami

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg