Survivor Pool Thread - Week 17

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

wufdude

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2000
Fuquay Varina, NC
Last thread for those of us still alive. It's down to me and one other person in mine. The games I'm looking at are -

Atlanta vs. St. Louis - Falcons are still playing for division and with the Panthers game also at 1, they should be giving full effort here. Other guy also has Falcons available.

Green Bay vs. Detroit - GB showed me something last night. No way can Detroit win in GB can they?

No other games I can consider. There's no tie-breaker in mine so I'd split the prize if we both win. I feel like taking Atlanta is certainly the safe play here.

thoughts?

sg5456

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
3 people left in my pool . We all have Atlanta and Green Bay left. I am going with Atlanta & I think they will too.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

P FLAPS

Forum Member
Oct 21, 2002
western MA
Unfortunately I got knocked out with Philly last week, but I already had Atlanta and Tampa marked in for this week.

PS I had NO marked in for last week and chickened out!:(

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
Last thread for those of us still alive. It's down to me and one other person in mine. The games I'm looking at are -

Atlanta vs. St. Louis - Falcons are still playing for division and with the Panthers game also at 1, they should be giving full effort here. Other guy also has Falcons available.

Green Bay vs. Detroit - GB showed me something last night. No way can Detroit win in GB can they?

No other games I can consider. There's no tie-breaker in mine so I'd split the prize if we both win. I feel like taking Atlanta is certainly the safe play here.

thoughts?
I live in the Detroit Suburbs and I can't imagine Detroit winning this game.....:rolleyes: