Sylvester/Castillejo update

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Syl is in control through 8. He suffered a bad cut under the eye early on but not a problem. Cast was in trouble a few rds back. Cast will need a rabbit from the hat to win this. I have it 6-2 Syl

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Syl in total control thru 11. Cast clearly needs the ko to win this...going to be a wide pts win for syl.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Syl punctuates the fight with a perfect right hand that knocks Cast the puck out. He is out! 12th rd ko

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
the fight may have been closer than I mentioned. I was watching from a broken stream but from my view syl was clearly ahead...others had it much closer w/cast coming on b4 the 12th.

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007
the fight may have been closer than I mentioned. I was watching from a broken stream but from my view syl was clearly ahead...others had it much closer w/cast coming on b4 the 12th.

I had a great stream and Sylvester should have been way ahead.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i was just coming in to ask about this one....

that`s great.....with this and the santana win,you fellows are off and running....

i know i appreciate the plays.....not sure who put em up first....

box?...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tonymontana

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
I thought the under was in the bag with the huge cut. But Sylvester fought bravely and the ring doc, who i thought to be a crock Dr. Wagner refused to stop the fight (head clash clear win for Sylvester) also the trainer was talking to him nonstop after the 10 round to stop it.
I am impressed and surprised cost me money but thats alright.

Brutal ko Castillejo out cold and took several minutes to recover.

Murat vs Sanavia is a tough battle through 5. Close fighting range.