Syra/gt

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
1-0 +2 units bowls

Syra+5.5(2units) and when did GT turn into a "power" to spot this team 5.5? Tech football this season is a horrible turnover ratio of minus-13 (27 committed, 14 forced).

"You would never know that anything was going on with Coach P because Coach P is so focused on film, practice and trying to win a football game," Reyes said. "We fed off that. We're going to say, if Coach P is not stressing and pulling his hair out, then we're not going to. We're going to rally around him and give 210 percent. Really, we have to give it all for him because he'd give it all for us, and he has."

Ill take Syra to play for the coaches job!!!!!!!!!

soljah67

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
JWB going against you on this one. Really small play on GT for 50 cents but still against you. Good Luck...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BIF

Forum Member
c'mon J-dub, you'd know if I was really bashing you :)

I post a few different places, but I see your options have been limited to this place now that you got banned at TS...again

GT looked pretty impressive - people didn't give them the credit they deserve - underrated offensive line and a brutal schedule paid its dividends as they looked sharp right (even the backups in mop-up mode at the end).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg