T-Mac's 3rd Game Back.....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
....I would think that the scoring and pace of the Rocket's play will continue in the 90's to near 100....albeit that Houston total in Chicago took 2 OT's. Houston did have 90 at the end of regulation.

Milwaukee has been in the 90's to 100's in each of their last 5 tilts. Futhermore, I see that Ford is "probable" which should help in the scoring department.

Van Gundy has to play to his strength tonight and that is to cut T-Mac loose for another 35 to 43 point game like in the last two since his return to play from back spasms.

Oly had this game's total line at 187' last night and it's at 188 now.

Going to play the Hou/Mil Over 188

If for some reason T-Mac is a no show....I buy it back before tip! Right now he looks good to go and the line has dropped from Mil -5 to -4'.

GL playas.....ez

Ytd NBA 39-29

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Nice 9 point 4th for the Bucks.....

Nice 9 point 4th for the Bucks.....

over 10 minutes without a point! :s4:

Play loses by 11.

Thanks for the effort Milwaukee.

One of those points came from the free throw line as a foul to get T-Mac off the floor.

Painful stuff to watch. ez

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kenman

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2002
East Coast
That what I don't understand the NBA and avoided watching them. Two offensive teams (hou semi off.) couldn't scored 25pts in 6mins... and a few weeks ago, 2 defensive team (NJ/SA) scored 21pts in 37ticks or 1min something like that. That really painful cause I had hou, hou ov and hou/ov parlay.