T Party is good for the country

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
No doubt about it. Any kind of third party that can mix things up is a very good thing for the USA.:0008

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
No doubt about it. Any kind of third party that can mix things up is a very good thing for the USA.:0008
I agree, but the problem with the Tea Party is there are two Tea Parties: the Paul Tea Party and the Palin Tea Party. The Palin Tea Party is made up of Republicans who stand for anything anti-Obama. The Paul Tea Party stands for Libertarian values. Until the Pauls stop masquerading as Republicans and declare themselves Libertarians, they'll be pushed aside and muffled by the Palin Tea Party.

Trench

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
I agree, but the problem with the Tea Party is there are two Tea Parties: the Paul Tea Party and the Palin Tea Party. The Palin Tea Party is made up of Republicans who stand for anything anti-Obama. The Paul Tea Party stands for Libertarian values. Until the Pauls stop masquerading as Republicans and declare themselves Libertarians, they'll be pushed aside and muffled by the Palin Tea Party.

Trench

Thank you Trench :toast:

I was going to get to this,
but I was booking rooms for my vacation
with my Wolfpack

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
It is at least a start. Libertarians, good conservatives, and good democrats who are sick of the same old crap should vote some T's into office. Unlike the dems and reps, they are not completely sold out......yet.

The Palin crowds are desperate. They know T is most dangerous to them so they try and entangle themselves into it and muddle the issues. If they succeed, then T will be R and their order restored.

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
A third party of common sense individuals could wag the tail of the dog with just 8-10 seats in the senate. Both major parties would have to get along with them.

The Tea Party(s) have been hijacked by right wing ignorance, forget them.

Let's resurrect the Bull Moose party.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
I've gotta admit, the Palin Tea Party crowd has a firm grasp of economics...

2410gib.jpg

Bet on MyBookie