Take a dog, and an over??

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

PARROTTHEAD

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
Margaritaville
Over the past few weeks I have bet on some dogs, and then took the over........

Up to this point it has been a winner 100% of the time......

If the dog can put up like 17 pts the the other team must score around 24 to cover........

Now I know this has a million loopholes, and I am probably asking for trouble with this method, but want some input from some of you guys.........................

Thanks ahead of time......

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
This has been one of my most successful tools over the years. The "overdog" play.

For some reason, though, I have not hit a single one this season. I have split most, and lost both sides a couple of times.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PARROTTHEAD

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
Margaritaville
Well I don't know about tonight because the spread is so low...........

But I am finding the when you have about a 5-10 point spread it can be very effective.............

Anyway still looking for more advice on this method?????:shrug:

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
The long and short of it is, whether or not you think the "dog" can score the neccesary amount of points to garner a 1/1 split.

The only way this will work is if your dog can score those points.

I used the Ravens +3' in the 1st half last night, with theover 18

Now, if the Ravens get 7, the Browns would need 11 to screw me on one bet, and push the other. The "key" numbers are a big factor, as well. 11 is a very unusual number in football. The odds of the Browns getting exactly 11 in the half were quite remote.

Once the Ravens got 10 points, I was out of danger......unfortunately, it still only split.