Take a look at this guys

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
I'm taking some time off after football, but Purdue is worth a look today. 6' point home dog and UM is down to one scholarship guard (Abram, Harris, Smith out). In fact, with all the injuries (again), this UM team looks a lot like the one that went 12-17 last year.

C

Carl Spackler

It's available at +7 right now at Pinnacle. I really thought the line would drop because anyone who watched Michigan the other night realized just how much they have been hurt by these injuries. In addition to the guards, Petway will probably play but won't be close to 100%. If these guys don't come back soon, they will not make the tourney because there are not many winss out there with the personnel they are throwing out on floor. If Horton would happen to get in foul trouble today, which has happened before, even true Michigan fans are going to need a program to figure out who is on the floor.

sharky17

ICECOLDBEERHERE
Forum Member
Apr 26, 2004
Shores of Lake Huron, Ontario
I think they need to get these kids to buckle down on defence as well. I am looking for this to happen today, and Purdue can easily struggle from the floor. I'm leaning toward the under 140.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
C

Carl Spackler

Sorry that you played the under, so did I but not as big as the side. They don't guard anyone on the perimeter, and they seriously might not win another game this year. There is no effort, no toughness, and Tommy Amaker sure as hell isn't going to be someone that can inspire this team.