Take the points against the Sooners

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

thehalliday

Forum Member
Oct 15, 2003
Oklahoma
OU is coming off two huge revenge games. They will win this game by 40pts. and be happy in what will be considered a let down. Oklahoma is amazing, best in the nation for sure, up there for one of the best teams in years. However bad Baylor is I don't believe Bob will run this one up. OU will take their shots deep in the beginning after that allot of running the ball. Baylor runs the ball (although they won't get very many first downs). I'm a huge Sooner but I don't see the motivation for this one. OU wins by 40 and looks forward to T.T. and the Big 12 Championship.

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
i like this game..it's being hype to be another major blowout...but OU has been taking a beating this week over the run-up on A&M last week and we all know when too many people are on one side it has the tendencies to lose.

another point...people think that Baylor won't score...i think they get aleast 14 points or more.

i like it but have not played yet....still trying to find the NADS to do so.

MrSports

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
The All American Valley, CT
wouldnt touch it, people on this board mess with that games that suck!! this is one. now is the perfect time to bet on teams that need wins to get to a bowl. miami fl is another one, why would anyone bet money on a team who is struggling so bad. might as well wait for next mlb season and throw on the tigers every nite. lsu, uconn, nc st, colo, va tech look like good games to bet. just my thoughts.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mw

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2000
dallas
thehalliday -

Pretty good for your first post. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg