Talk me out of the Bears..

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Simply In The Red

is broke.
Forum Member
Oct 14, 2001
Lost in Texas
because I can't see why they are only favored by 2 points. Looking at this matchup last weekend, I would have quessed that the line would be Bears -5 or -6. Am I missing something in this matchup, because I usually try to watch Bears games on TV but not the Redskins. Any information would be appreciated.

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
I had them by 4.5 or 5 and I was surprised to see it so low. But then again two lines looked low last week involving road faves, and both the home dogs (Buff and Tenn) covered.

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
game is now pick em. looks like vegas 'ploy' to get people to play CHI did not work, although 'public' concensus at BG seems to be buying hook line and sinker.....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Banks talking trash about Urlacher; that should end any hope of a letdown by Bears defense. Who the he11 is he to be talking trash to anyone??

vanbasten

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2001
pennsylvania
i couldn't believe the line either when it came out. i also figured it at 5 -6. i was at the eagles/redskins game last sunday, a game which at the time meant something to the redskins and their fans; and i couldn't believe how empty the stands were after halftime. the only quarter that fedex field looked full was the second. the skins fans were very quick to turn on their team as well. now the are a pickem against a solid team that has reason to win?? i can't see too many of their fair weather fans showing up in a meaningless game 2 days before christmas...

BAINS

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2001
Nepean, ottawa, canada
Banks won't move it against the BEARS. Redskins are weak at wide receiver with draft bust Westbrook and Rod Gardner. Banks makes too many mistakes still, and can't score in the red zone. I love betting against banks because i have no doubt that he will screw up in the red zone, and won't finish drives with TD's.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WHY ASK WHY?

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2001
DAMFINO
Banks has started @ Qb for more teams than most Qbs & most have improved after he left!

Bears By a Bunch!!!!

jmo

Why?

A

Antonio

Da Bears 1-18(SU) as a Road Fav in the Month of December.

Gimme Sorry Azz Banks +1'HUGE

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SP2166

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
How can you call someone a draft bust in that conservative offense?

It isn't meant for receivers to have huge stats!

Simply In The Red

is broke.
Forum Member
Oct 14, 2001
Lost in Texas
Now I see that the Bears are +1. Why the move on the 'skins.
confused.gif