Tampa @ Packers

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I'm glad Tampa won as far as my allegiance goes on hoping the Packers get knocked out. Had the Saints won I would have been making my biggest play or call on the Packers to win going away. I still think the Packers beat the Buccs but obviously I am hoping I am dead wrong.

I did not expect the Packers to make the Rams defense look so juvenile, they could just about whatever they wanted. I know that AD wasn't even close to 100% but still very impressive. The way to beat Green Bay is to keep that offense off the field and take advantage of their defense which is Captain Obvious but how the hell does a team do it? The Packers offensive line is playing at a high level and making them so well balanced. If they can run the football it is over and the Packers were smart and didn't over use Jones and he is looking fresh as ever. Another key in this game is Tampa has no one who can cover Adams, Adams is going to be matchup proof in this game, add in Lazard who looks 100% and is a good compliment receiver.

When Tampa has the ball running the ball will be key but can they score enough to match Green Bay? I have always knocked the Packers defense but they do make a enough big plays in a game to force punts and possibly a turnover or 2. Last week the Rams offense was good enough had their defense been able to force a few more punts but I digress. Another key is Antonio Brown and Gronkowski will be needed, Jaire Alexander is going to lock down Evans or Godwin.

To me there are just too many variables needed for Tampa to win the game. They will have to run the ball, stop the run and pressure Rodgers. I know they were able to do it earlier this season but this is a different animal in a different building. I just hope that if Tampa can't get front four pressure that they send the blitzes something the Rams didn't do.

Packers 27 - 17

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Also if this game turns into a blowout I can?t imagine Tampa coming in there blowing out the Pack but I can imagine the Packers blowing out the Bucks. I know you got the Brady factor but still it seems like that offense is missing something unless they are playing Detroit or Atlanta like they finished the season.

This was a nauseating thread for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Nice write-up and i agree 100%...GL with your play Bleeding...

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Also if this game turns into a blowout I can?t imagine Tampa coming in there blowing out the Pack but I can imagine the Packers blowing out the Bucks. I know you got the Brady factor but still it seems like that offense is missing something unless they are playing Detroit or Atlanta like they finished the season.

one completion of more than 20 yards...

dink and donk..dink and doink...w/Evans/Godwin/Gronk/Brown:mj07:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008

I want it to lose with a Tampa win

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Jones, Ronald

Fournette, Leonard

Feed them....open up the pass off the run game!

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Yeah that would be great

Just worried that Arians is to stubborn and committed to the passing game.... they were killing the saints vs the run but always seemed to deviate to the pass in 3rd and short

Lucy

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 26, 2013
N. GA
So tired of hearing Brady this Brady that Only has 32 post season wins and 6 or so rings. That was mostly Belichick coaching. Guys a joke IMO

sds222

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 31, 2006
So tired of hearing Brady this Brady that Only has 32 post season wins and 6 or so rings. That was mostly Belichick coaching. Guys a joke IMO

:mj07:
Belichick is below .500 as a head coach without Brady, lmao
That's his record just saying.

Bet on MyBookie